Sunday, March 15, 2009

Who wants to hear about robots....

Probably no one, but you are here so maybe not. I decided robots were a fun way to get back into playing with electronics, but I didn't know where to start. So, I did what I do any time I am in any way confused or don't know an answer, I go to google. Over the past couple of months I bought an ordered books, and supplies, but I've been busy so I haven't gotten started. Anyway, here are a few places to start:

This is a page that walks you through building a robot for under $50. $50 might sound like a lot, but some of the things like the programmable chip and the cable to program said chip are probably about half the cost and reusable.


I also went to amazon and found the robot book with the best reviews and this is what I came up with: Robot Building for Beginners by David Cook (about $20)

No comments:

Post a Comment